Mattatall Signs Limited is the leading manufacturer of quality sign products in Atlantic Canada, creating innovative signage solutions for over 30 years. As part of our continued growth we are presently looking for self-motivated, hard-working and innovative personnel to compliment some of the best talent and work practices of any Sign Company in Atlantic Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install and service interior and exterior signs including (but not limited to) illuminated, non-illuminated, pylon signs, fascia signs, channel letters, vinyl graphics, window etch.
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of assigned vehicle to include the cab/exterior windows and entire flat deck and crane.
- Responsible for loading & unloading of truck & trailer.
- Responsible for completion of service orders and work orders.
- Lead hand will be responsible to perform General maintenance on any vehicle they are assigned. Such maintenance will take place on as required basis, but at minimum once per month.
- Responsible for all inventory on the truck including the control and management of these items.
- Completion of a daily vehicle circle check report each morning prior to leaving shop and delivering it to directed individual.
- All expense reporting will be the responsibility of the lead hand i.e. meals, accommodation, etc.
- Flexibility of work hours, assignments and scope of work may be required from time to time to meet company objectives.
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous experience in sign fabrication/installation preferred
- Clean drivers abstract
- Previous experience driving 5 ton truck preferred (class 3 license)
Compensation will be based on previous experience and qualifications.