Mattatall Signs Limited is the leading manufacturer of quality sign products in Atlantic Canada, creating innovative signage solutions for over 30 years. As part of our continued growth we are presently looking for self-motivated, hard-working and innovative personnel to compliment some of the best talent and work practices of any Sign Company in Atlantic Canada.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for client prospecting and making pro-active sales calls. The primary mandate of the Sales Associate is to grow our relationship base and expand current relationships.
- Assist Account Executive with their sales cycle, which could include but not limited to: estimating, site surveys, creation of orders, etc. Sales Associates will be paired with an Account Executive to help with training and to ease the learning curve upon entry.
- Responsible for tracking all sales activity in our CRM software.
- Handle all walk-in traffic and call-in business.
- Flexibility of work hours, assignments and scope of work may be required from time to time to meet company objectives.
- Gain an understanding of the products that you sell, which entails understanding material requirements as well as production times.
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous sales experience in signage or manufactured product preferred.
- Previous experience in estimation would be an asset.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to your own vehicle.
- Professional appearance.
This position reports directly to our Sales Manager. Compensation will be based on previous experience and qualifications. Mattatall Signs Limited would like to thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.