Mattatall Signs Limited is the leading manufacturer of quality sign products in Atlantic Canada, creating innovative signage solutions for over 30 years. As part of our continued growth we are presently looking for self-motivated, hard-working and innovative personnel to compliment some of the best talent and work practices of any Sign Company in Atlantic Canada.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cutting and finishing of lexan, acrylic and other substrates as per information provided.
- Fabrication of steel/aluminum cabinets, awnings, channel letters, raceways, neon, etc. and assembly and finishing where required.
- Monitor inventory levels within area of responsibility and advise purchaser as required.
- Perform preventative maintenance to tools and equipment as required.
- Quality control of production material including discrepancies in work orders to drawings, measurements, material etc.
Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience in the sign industry would be an asset.
- Experience in manufacturing / construction environment is an asset.
Compensation will be based on previous experience and qualifications.